I am really excited to announce that I have been nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by Harshita from A bookworm in book land. She is a lovely person with a great blog and some wonderful reviews. You can check out her blog by clicking on the link above
What Is Mystery Blogger Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma( The creater of this award)
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
6. You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
9. Share a link to your best post(s)
Three things about me
• I am a hardcore bibliophile who wanted to work in publishing but somehow became a doctor instead. So blogging and bookstagramming is how I share my love for books now.
• When I am not reading I love experimenting with icecream flavors and baking cakes and other desserts.
• I used to be an extreme introvert, even on social media but my profession and some wonderful people I met online have helped me come out of my shell, though, not completely 😅
Questions by Harshita
1. Tell a weird/funny thing about you.
Weird/funny thing about me….hmm… nothing is coming to my mind. I do this weird kind of dance, (dance?) whenever I hear some good news. Sometimes I even forget that I am in a public place and do my happy dance which directly ends up in people taking a wide berth around me and staring at me strangely 😅😅
2. What would be your worst nightmare?
My worst nightmare and the thing I am dreading is Diabetes. Yes, you read that right. I have a sweet tooth to rival all sweet tooths and if I ever get diabetes, I am done for 😅
3. What is the most adventurous thing you ever did?
I am an indoor person and I am terrified of slippery places, like near waterfalls and trekking. I have nightmares about them. But the rest of the family loves it. So the trekking I was forced to do during my last family trip is the most adventurous thing I did. ( and I can literally hear the sound of palms hitting face🙈)
4. Which is the most worst movie you ever saw?
The worst movie I ever saw is Insidious 1. It was supposed to be scary and I am such a scaredy cat that I get scared watching the trailers, even. But this one made me laugh. For a horror movie, thats the worst that can happen right?
5. If you could visit one country for free then which country would it be?
France and Paris to be exact. Mostly for their food 🙊😅
My three best post :
2.Reet and Sanjula @thebluemoonarchives
7. Siddhi @booksbabiesandmore
8. Dhruv @theperksofbeingdhruv
9. Kay Wisteria @hammockofbooks
10. Anukriti @kaleidoscopicnerd
11. Charvi @notjustfiction
My questions for the nominees
1. What is the most memorable moment from your childhood?
2. How did you discover your passion of reading? (If reading is not your passion, you can replace it with whatever you love)
3. If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your friends and family assume you had done? (Weird/funny question)
4. What’s that one character of yours that you would love to change?
5. If given a chance to revisit one memory from the past, which would you choose and why?
Thank you, once again, Harshita for nominating me. Looking forward to all the nominees’ posts.